Showers for Parks and Public Beach Access
Your choice of steel, stainless steel, or concrete aggregate. These fountains are made to provide years of service in a public setting.
Some of the features that place these outdoor showers in the best of class:
- Towers made from either 3/16" thick steel, schedule 10, #304 stainless steel, or concrete aggregate. Steel (including stainless) is powder coated for color and and a clear powder coat for additional protection.
- Chrome plated brass shower heads are uniquely designed to provide a constant steady stream. An allen screw through the center of the head allows for adjustment of the spray.
- Chrome plated brass push button valves are recessed in 3/8 inch steel plate. Adjustable timer controlled valves.
- All access plates are vandal resistant. Fasteners are stainless steel.
- The control valve requires less than 5 lbs. to operate. A non-cartridge O-ring valve delivers a steady stream of water through the flow regulator. Ideal operating pressure is 60 psi.
- Lead Free design meets requirements under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and California Proposition 6, Section 9.
- Maintenance access is through the above grade access door.
- Showers are surface mount. We suggest that the appropriate optional stainless steel mounting plate is employed for all new installations.
- Winterization is easy. Just shut off the water and drain down.
Call us for more information, these showers have a one year manufacturers warranty.