Water Fountains and Coolers | Bottle Fillers
Drinking Fountains for Parks and Public Outdoor Spaces
Built from a combination of steel, stainless steel and concrete aggregate, these fountains are made to provide years of service in a public setting.
Some of the features that place these fountains in the best of class:
- Pedestals made from either 3/16" thick steel or schedule 10, 304 stainless steel, or concrete aggregate.
- Electro-polished, 18 gauge stainless steel bowl that overlaps the top of the pedestal.
- Stainless steel anti-squirt bubbler head (weighs more than 1-1/2 pounds)is uniquely designed to provide a constant steady stream.
- The push bar is also 304 stainless steel. Its proprietary mushroom design prevents sand or debris from sticking the push bar in the ON position
- All access plates, brackets, vandal resistant bolts and screws are stainless steel
- The control valve requires less than 5 lbs. to operate. A non-cartridge O-ring valve delivers a steady stream of water through the flow regulator. Ideal operating pressure is 60 psi.
- Lead Free design meets requirements under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and California Proposition 6, Section 9.
- The water is supplied through the fountain with maintenance free reinforced nylobraid tubing and fittings, NSF-61 certified. This tubing is not plastic. Water entry is a 1/2" MIP threaded inlet with a stainless steel strainer. Union fittings are at every connection. The supply line stops above grade.
- Waste lines are 1-1/2" schedule 40 PVC pipe. Waste line stops above grade.
- Maintenance access is easy either through the bowl of the fountain or through the above grade access door.
- Fountains are surface mount. We suggest that the appropriate optional stainless steel surface carrier is employed for all new installations.
- Winterization is easy. Just shut off the water and drain down.
Call us for more information